Sunday, September 12, 2010

BULLETIN BOARD IDEAS



For September 2010, "I obey Jesus Christ Because I Love Him. I took the cover of the 2010 Primary Outline (Picture of Savior with children around him) and added (taped) pictures of the primary children's faces around the Savior. I took each child's picture individually and had them look different directions, and either up, down, or straight across, so when I pasted the child on the picture, it was like they were looking at the Savior. I cut around each child. (If you are good with Photoshop, it could work too.)  I would suggest instead of a blue background, that you do the beige (same as the art work).  It might be tricky to get the children's faces the same size as the photo faces.  Each child lined up and I took their picture.  Even though it worked out for me perfectly the first time, I would suggest taking at least two or three pictures of each child looking up, down and straight across and using the best shots.

You could also use this picture with the kids faces added as the cover of your sacrament program hand-out the day of your children's Primary Sacrament Presentation.

Please let me know if you did this in your primary.  It would make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment